Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dekat PadaMu

Tomorow is my birthday!!!!!Thanks for this long life ya Allah.
Wake up in the morning and i thought what have i done in the past 30 years?
What deed i have made in my life?and i only saw more sins that the deeds...
30 years in this life? am i make my mother and father happy?my sister happy?my relatives happy?my brother happy? my in laws happy? did my husband happy?and the MOST IMPORTANT, did Allah happy with me?this questions mark appear in my mind..

What have i done in the past 30 years?take a look of your self and take a look in my heart..perhaps they will be an answer for all the question..

Thanks ya ALLAH for the air that i breath and all of Your gift to me....

1 comment:

Mama Naufal said...

happy becoming birthday kak sal... semuga panjang umor+ murah rezeki + bhgia n ceria selalu di samping suami terchenta... wish awal coz akk cuti kan esok? hehehe...